Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Victor!



Its been a month since Victor's Birthday so I figure it is about time to get this posted. This was the main reason why I took my cake decorating classes - so I could make a semi-decent birthday cake for my son. Victor is quite a fan of Elmo. Even before he watched Sesame street I would let him see the Elmo toy at Target and he fell in love with it. This birthday did not disappoint him - he got Elmo cake, plates, cards and gifts. I decided not to go with the Elmo pan and did a quarter sheet instead. I found and Elmo pic online and used that for my pattern.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Nice job on the cake, Todd.

Andrea at Nummy Kitchen said...

Happy late birthday to your little guy! You did an amazing job on his cake, I bet he had such a fun birthday :) My youngest had his second birthday at the end of May, it's amazing how fast they grow at this age, isn't it?